| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napari, Tabuaeran in May is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is reasonablytly soggy with rain from time to time. A substantial 307mm (12.1in) of fluid is released across an average of 19 days.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Napari, Tabuaeran May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Napari, Tabuaeran:
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 2011.9 kms (1250.2 miles) N
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 1946.7 kms (1209.7 miles) N
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1917 kms (1191.3 miles) N
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 1915.9 kms (1190.5 miles) N
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) NNE
- Atuona, French Polynesia - 2721 kms (1690.8 miles) SE
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 2582.7 kms (1604.9 miles) SE
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 2411.3 kms (1498.4 miles) SSE
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 2413.4 kms (1499.7 miles) SSE
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 2615.5 kms (1625.3 miles) SSE